Hi Gators! I have a few important announcements about practice this week, warm up times, and parking for League:
- This Friday, Upper Division swimmers will start at 7am instead of 6:30am. Swimmers who will be competing in the 400 at League will be expected to show up to the pool at 9am to do a wake up swim and some pace work. All other practices will be at the normal times.
- On Friday, 400 swimmers will need to arrive to the Stingrays’ pool at 4pm. Positive check-in and warm up will start at 4:15pm, and the meet will start at 5pm.
- Saturday and Sunday’s warm ups will be held at Green Mountain from 6:15-6:45am. At 6:45 we will get out of the water and head over to Columbine Knolls. All swimmers will need to arrive at Columbine Knolls by 7:30am at the latest in order to do a few starts before the meet begins. The meet will start at 8am.
- The reason for this is that at Columbine Knolls, we would only have 3 lanes and 20 minutes for our 79 swimmers to warm up. We will get a much better warm up in at Green Mountain.
- On Saturday and Sunday there will be no parking in the parking lot at Columbine Knolls. The parking lot is only for coaches. There will be parking just north of the pool at Normandy Elementary School. There is also neighborhood parking, but I have been asked to let you all know that they will be ticketing any cars that are blocking driveways.
Here is the League psych sheet. I hope all you swimmers are getting excited! It’s going to be a great meet and I can’t wait to see all of you swim fast 🙂