We are getting into the beginning of our summer swim season. Please remember if you have not registered for the summer swim team yet please do so (follow the link under summer swim team registration on the right hand side of the blog). We are happy to see many new and returning faces. Also, we know sometimes you get busy and forget to check the blog for updates. If you subscribe to our blog it will send you an email each day the blog has a new post and/or like our Facebook page and we post updates here too.
The coaches and board members would like to give you important information for the week of May 23rd.
- Monday and Tuesday we will continue with after school swim practice (4:30-8:00pm based on age division)
- Wednesday we will host our first Intrasquad meet.
- This meet will start at 5:30pm with warm-up beginning at 5:00pm.
- All swimmers need to sign-up for the 2 events they are going to swim by the end of practice on Tuesday. These sign-up sheets are at the pool.
- Parents we are going to need your help running this meet so please see the link on the right hand side to help volunteer.
- Dinner can be served at the pool! The swim club will have hamburger and hotdog meals available to purchase during the meet.
- BIG CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to begin morning practice on Thursday May 26th and May 27th. (There will be no Evening practice on Thursday, May 26th; these will begin the following week as originally scheduled)
6:30-8:00am 13 & up8:00-9:00am 10-12 year olds9:00-10:00am 9 year olds
9:00-9:45am 8 & unders
Also if you have ordered a team suit these will be available during the practices. Please see Danielle or Jennifer.
Please let the coaches or board members know if you have any questions.
See you at the pool