If your swimmer will be swimming Friday or Saturday at the Ken Caryl Invitational please remember the following:
- The parent volunteer has been posted. Please sign-up to volunteer timing.
- The warm-up times have been posted for each session.
- Please park responsible. Don’t park too close to corners, hydrants and please respect the neighborhood.
- Bug spray is highly recommended especially in the evening
- Swimmers will use the side gate to enter and exit the pool
- The Recreation Ranch House is currently under construction. This means the restrooms in this building and the water fountain are out of order. There are restrooms on the side of the Ranch House that you can access outside as well as port-o-potties around the area. There is no working drinking fountain in this area.
If your swimmer will be swimming Sunday at Mount Vernon Country Club please remember the following:
- We have not received all the information on this meet yet.
- If your swimmer wants to participate in this meet please send an email to email@example.com with your swimmers name and the individual events (up to 3) they want to swim. Please see other older posts for more information about qualifying times for this meet.
- I will post the individual entries as soon as I enter these.
- The meet will begin at 7:00am with warm-up times TBD
- There will not be a team tent set-up at this meet. Please make sure you are watching the First Call/Last Call board so your swimmer doesn’t miss their event.
- Coach Porter will be at this meet so please see him with any questions.
- We will need parent volunteers for this meet to assist with timing. I will post a sign-up as soon as I have more information.
Please continue to watch the blog for more information to be posted.