Happy Memorial Weekend to our Gator families! This weekend officially kicks off our summer and we are excited to have our swimmers back in the water.
Here are a few important reminders for next week (Tuesday, May 30th-June 3rd)
- If you haven’t signed up for swim team yet please do so to ensure you can swim in our meets
- If you haven’t submitted your payment and/or forms please do this as soon as possible (you can hand them to any coach and/or board member)
- We will begin morning practices on Tuesday, May 30th. These will be at the Green Mountain Swim Club
- 13&up practice 6:30-8:00am
- 10-12 year olds practice 8:00-9:00am
- 9&under practice 9:00-9:50am
- Our first Intrasquad meet is Wednesday, May 30th. There will be another post with more information about this night.
- Saturday, June 3rd will be our first meet of the season. Swimmer event sign-up for this meet will be available Wednesday. Parent volunteer and pool location information is on the right hand side of the blog.
We are glad summer is here and we are ready to be at the pool.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.