Here is the schedule for the upcoming week 6/26-7/2 (Please check your swimmer files on Tuesday at practice for the picture order form, Chipotle flyer and any ribbons)
No morning swim team practice Monday 6/26 or Wednesday 6/28
Regular morning practice Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Tuesday starts/turns stroke clinic: 9:45-10:15 (your swimmer must already be signed up to attend)
Wednesday 6/28: Pictures, Pancakes and Water World
- Swimmers need to wear their team swimming suit and bring a towel for pictures (as they may get in the water for pictures)
- We will begin individual pictures at 7:30am. Please have your order form completed. There is a copy in your swimmer file or you can click here for an order form.
- We ask all swimmers to be to the pool by 8:00am so we can begin lining up for our team photo
- We need parent volunteers to help prepare and serve pancakes and bring items. Please see the sign-up genius if you can help.
- This is also the day our team goes to Water World. Please know this is not required that you attend. There will be no group transportation or adult supervision. If you wish for your swimmer and/or family to attend please click on this link to purchase your discounted Water World tickets. (Password is GMGators1). Please note that you can purchase tickets through this link all summer long as these can be used any day.
Thursday 6/29: Chipotle night 4-8pm (145 Union Blvd)
Support the swim club by eating at Chipotle on Thursday. Mention Green Mountain Swim Club to give 50% back to the pool. There is a flyer in your swimmers file about this event too. You don’t need this as long as you mention the pool when you check out.
We don’t have a meet the weekend of July 1st so we wish all swim team families a restful and safe weekend.