We have made the decision (with the support and cooperation of the swim club) to move the Intrasquad meet to tomorrow night. We weren’t positive on what the weather was going to do so we played it safe and changed our plans. We hope that everyone can still make this meet tomorrow.
- We will still start with warm-ups at 5:00pm with the meet starting at 5:30pm.
- The coaches will still swim a relay at the end of the night (we gave them one more day to prepare)
- If your swimmer CANNOT swim tomorrow evening please let Jennifer or a coach know at practice tomorrow and we will revise our entries. (original individual entries)
- If parents are no longer able to volunteer as originally planned please delete your sign-up and we will have other parents fill-in where needed.
- Pizza meals will still be served and Gator apparel will be available for purchase for the last time this season.
We also understand that swimmers planned on picking the events for Saturdays meet after they swam tonight. Swimmers will have until the end of practice on Friday to pick their events for our meet on Saturday. We will get the results from the Intrasquad posted as soon as we can on Thursday night.
Thank you for understanding that we don’t have total control and Mother Nature won today 🙂 Please email any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org