It is always bittersweet when swim team ends. The summer swim season is amazing and seems to go by so quickly, as these 2 months are very busy. Then comes the end of the season when summer finally starts and things slow down a little (just in time for school to start). Thank you to the parents and swimmers for a wonderful 2017 summer swim team season.
If you didn’t pick up all the contents from your swimmer files these will be at the pool in the lifeguard office during normal business hours. If you need to make other arrangements to get these please email and we will coordinate something.
We would also like to share a few events happening the remainder of the summer:
- if you still want to go to Water World discount tickets are still available. Click here for the link to purchase tickets (password: GMGators1)
Things happening at the pool. Fun to be had by all!
- Friday, August 4th from 8:00-10:00pm: Friday Flick and Late Swim
- Showing Finding Dory
- Join the members of the swim club for a movie under the stars and an evening of late swimming.
- This event is free to swim club members and $5.00 per non-member
- Bring your blanket or floatie and watch a movie under the summer sky. Drinks and popcorn will be provided
- Sunday, August 6th from 9:00am-12:00pm: Flippin Flapjacks Fundraiser
- Tickets are $10.00 per plate. Includes unlimited pancakes, sausage, coffee/orange juice
- Tickets are available at the door with cash, check or credit card. You may also purchase tickets in advance online
- Open swimming to the public (today only) for $3.00 per non-member
- Sunday, August 13th from 6:00-8:00pm: Teen Night (Luau theme)
- Food, games and swimming for kids ages 12-17
- Cost is $7.00/member and $10.00/non-member
We hope you all enjoy the rest of summer and wish all the swimmers a successful school year. For more information about the swim club events please see their website or call them for details.
We hope to see some of you in the Fall at our indoor swim clinics and we look forward to summer 2018!