TEAM 100 PERCENT SWIMMING
• One hour, Intense, Intent driven, No-nonsense practices.
• CHSAA Certified High School Coaches.
• An ENVIORNMENT that promotes successful, fast, and competitive High School swimming. You WILL get FASTER and BETTER!
• Designed specifically to allow young student athletes to participate in other High School Sports or activities while continuing to stay in great “swim shape.”
• Four practices per week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
• NO weekend commitments, NO extra fee’s, NO Pressure!!
• OPEN TO ALL 8TH -12TH GRADERS WHO MEET QUALIFING STANDARDS.
FALL SESSION: September 10 – November 1, 2018.
Green Mountain Recreation Center
(WINTER and SPRING SESSIONS TBD)
Contact: Tim Horne, 843-267-0086, email@example.com
$250.00 covers 32 practices and a “TEAM SWIMMING” T-Shirt.
Note from Danielle: Tim Horne is the Assistant Girls Swim Coach at GMHS. He sent me the following note along with the swim info above…
The Fall program is designed for the girls that are getting ready for the HS season and want to be competitive. For sure we are happy to have the boys as well. We don’t have any age groups, and I run it like a high school practice, so the swimmers need to be fairly strong coming in. It’s definitely not a “learn to swim program.” We didn’t have any 8th graders participate last year, but it could work for the really talented kids. Anyone younger than that would probably not be successful or have any fun.