Given the weather forecast, the decision has been made to move the Intrasquad from Wednesday evening to Thursday evening.

Some swimmers, families, and volunteers probably cannot make the meet now.  Others who couldn’t on Wednesday, can attend now.  We apologize for the short notice, but this seems to give us our best chance to actually let the swimmers swim.

Volunteers, if this affects your availability, please visit the Signup Genius and modify as needed:

Now let’s hope for some normal summer weather!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: