Congratulations to all our League swimmers and all our non-League swimmers that helped the whole team swim faster! We took 3rd in League and had some amazing record breaking swims. Good night do we have some fast kids!!
Monday 7/22: practice for State swimmers only (see time details below)
Tuesday 7/23: practice for State swimmers only
Wednesday 7/24: TEAM BANQUET @ 5:30 pm!!!
Thursday 7/25: practice for State swimmers only / State T-Shirt-Making Party @ 5:30-6:30pm
Friday 7/26: practice for State swimmers only / State 400’s
Saturday 7/27: STATE – Lower Division
Sunday 7/28: STATE – Upper Division
– Photos: I will have all the team photos that were ordered on picture day at the Banquet. If you miss the Banquet, your photos will be in your swimmer file in the Guards Office at the pool.
– Practices: Upper Division(age 13+) practice will be from 7:00 am – 8:00 am ALL WEEK / Lower Division(all age 12 and under) practice will be from 8:00 am – 9:00 am ALL WEEK
– Team Banquet: We will get together to recognize our swimmers and coaches for an outstanding season, share our thank yous and hand out some awards. We would like to invite all swimmers and their families to our end of the season banquet. This will be at the Green Mountain Swim Club (which will be closed for our event). The team will provide pizza and water/lemonade. We are asking families to bring a side dish and/or dessert based on your Last Name to share in our potluck style dinner.
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (or early or later. Hard to say exactly)
Date: Wednesday, July 24
Bring: last name begins with A-L: side dish // last name begins with M-Z: dessert
Also, you may want to bring a camp chair to sit in, a camera to take pics, and cocktails for the board members 🙂
– State T-shirt Party: Every year we like to spray paint t-shirts to pump up for State! Please bring a white t-shirt/tank top and $5. We will supply the spray paint and stencils. We will be at the pool from 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Thursday night.
– State Meet: The State Meet is at Stapleton this year. I will have volunteer opportunities posted as soon as they assign our team the responsibilities. We will have a few pop-up tents, so feel free to add to the tent village when you show up. We love having all our swimmers and parents in the same area 🙂