Monday 6/27: REMINDER– upper division practice starts @7am
– Pictures & Pancakes- starts at 7:30am
– Water World – opens at 10:00am
Saturday 7/2: Bye weekend- no meet
– Picture Day: please wear your team suit (if you have one). Our photographer-extraordinaire, Alex Hearn., will take a team photo, age division photos and individual photos (if you want them). You can take friend photos, a group photo of all your kids together, etc. There is no need to order in advance. She will post photos to a link where you can view and purchase from there.
– Water World: This is an official, but informal event. What does that mean exactly? It means that you are responsible for buying tickets (use our discounted ticket link), driving your kids/family to Water World and then generally having a fun day at the park. We will have a meet up spot where all Gators can put down their things, run into each other over lunch and have a home base. There are no formal activities and you are free to do what/when you want at the park, all while running into Gator swimmers and families.
– Foothills Swim Team: FST is a year-round swim team that many of our Gator-Swimmers are a part of outside of summer club. FST will be at our picture/pancake day to feed us donuts and talk to parents about their club. We will also have other year-round clubs join us later in the season.
– We have a parent that is putting together a fun slide show