I wanted to remind you of all the events happening for the Gators this coming week.
- The entries are posted for the Ken Caryl Invitational meet. All swimmers should review this to see if they are swimming in an event. If you are signed up to swim, please verbally confirm with Jaimie that you will be there, so we can ensure your attendance.
- Tuesday night, June 23rd by 8pm is the deadline to sign-up for the Intrasquad meet. Each swimmer is allowed to sign-up for two events.
- Wednesday night, June 24th we will have our Intrasquad meet @ 5:30pm with warm-ups at 5pm. We will also be having a MANDATORY parent meeting to discuss GM Gators hosting the Foothills Swim Association League meet on July 18th-19th.
- Thursday night, June 25th will be the deadline to sign-up for the swim meets on Sunday (June 28th). Please sign up no later than 7pm. On Sunday there will be two optional swim meets if your swimmer wishes to take part in them. First, is the AAC Pentathlon meet in which the swimmer must have a B or better time in 3 of the 4 strokes. Next, is the C/D meet @ Mt. Vernon. This meet is for swimmers who currently have a C or D time in an event and are trying to better this time. The sign ups for these meets are on the right hand side of the blog.
- Friday, June 26th is the Ken Caryl Invitational for 13+ swimmers. The warm-up and start times are posted under important dates.
- Saturday, June 27th is the Ken Caryl Invitational for 12&Unders. The warm-up and age group start times are posted under important dates.
Here’s to a fun week! Swim Fast!